alterVERSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site open for many types of role play~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valencia ~ Earth Faerie

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Empty Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:07 am

Valencia

Valencia
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lines by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ Basic Knowings ~
Name: Valencia (vah LEN see ah)
(Latin for healthy and strong)

Class: Earth Faerie

~ Persona ~
Personality: Valencia is generally a quiet person. She doesn't say anything she doesn't mean, nor does she say anything unless she thinks it's necessary. Her quiet nature is often taken as her being shy but that is not entirely so (well, maybe a little bit). This faerie is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in or what she thinks is right. If angered, she has the ability to come at a person with a fury.
Strengths: She has a great love for her forest, wanting to do the best for the plants and creatures in it.
Weaknesses: She’s rather nervous when talking to humans and the like as they are so much larger than herself. Valencia is also not very brave, likely only to do something bold if she is really angered.
Endearing Traits: Her caring nature.
Loves: Her forest, calm days, any friends.
Fears: Fire, being trodden on.

~ Physical ~
Hair Colour: It waves in a strawberry blond colour and flows past her shoulders but she most often has it in a crown braid.
Skin Colour: white
Eye Colour: A light blue
Build: Valencia’s build is small and fragile. She is a faerie after all, and about 23 cm (9 in).
Race abilities/looks: Light wings come from her back. Valencia has the ability to control plants, she can make them grow faster and even use them for her own purposes. Being close to nature she can empathise with animals and dislikes unnecessary bloodshed in her forest.

~ Past ~
History:
WIP

~ Relationships ~
Crush(es): None
Marital Status: Single
Father: Unknown
Mother: Moonlight flower
Sibling(s): Other faeries of the earth, also the child who cried, allowing her to be born, one day she wishes to meet the child.

Last edited by Valencia on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

2Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Empty Re: Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:18 am

William

William

Have i mentioned how much i love the reference! She looks like a fantastic charrie! Cant wait to meet her in the RP and when it starts!

3Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Empty Re: Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:45 am

Valencia

Valencia
Admin

Very Happy thanks Fang! I can't wait to play her!

4Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Empty Re: Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Liafi

Admin

She looks so phenomenal! I can't wait for her to meet the "child that cried and allowed her birth"

https://alterverse.rpg-board.net

5Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Empty Re: Valencia ~ Earth Faerie Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 am

Angel

Angel

I think she looks great, Valley! Though I can't say I think Angel will think the same xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum