alterVERSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site open for many types of role play~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Empty Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Kaldar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Basic Knowings ~
Name: Kaldar
Class: Elf Rouge

~ Persona ~
Personality: Kaldar was a sardonic, quick witted, self-confidant and cynical man who could usually get the better of anyone and could turn almost any situation to his advantage. He had a habit of making sarcastic and outrageous comments and of avoiding direct questions, not out of a desire to conceal information but simply to irritate the asker. With certain individuals he had a series of obscure, long standing jokes. Though as a companion he always acts in the best interests of the group, he takes every opportunity to drink, gamble (he cheated at dice), and make money. He can also get slightly vain and pompous after succeeding in his plots multiple times. However, sometimes his mask of cynicism slips, and he reveals himself to be a somewhat troubled. He prefers to simply ignore his personal problems until he is forced to face them. He also refuses to discuss his problems unless very drunk and prefers to pretend he doesn't have any. Perhaps to this end, he puts on a face of seeming jocularity and mockery. He also seems to have identity issues due to his lifetime of spies and false stories, claiming he didn't really know who he is, and that he had lost the "real" Kaldar years ago. He is open and honest about his faults, openly admitting that he is dishonest, but hats being called a "sneak" for some obscure reason.
Strengths: a skilled fighter, known to carry multiple daggers at all times, including one in his boot and another in a small sheath hanging behind his neck, and he knows from experience how to enter and leave any city as quickly as possible. He is an incredibly quick thinker as well.
Weaknesses: Drunk and disorderly, he constant lies which can cause his trouble.
Endearing Traits: He is a huge joker, fun to be around really!
Loves: Deals, cheating, lying, selling, buying, anything that involves his quick thinking.
Fears: Tight spaces, he is horribly claustrophobic.

~ Physical ~
Appearance: Narrow eyes that are blue, a very long nose, and scruffy black hair. that helps cover his rather pointed ears. He is able to impersonate almost any race and dialect, even altering his appearance simply by contorting his muscles, and is skilled in the art of disguise.
Race abilities/looks:
Elves are the fairest of all earthly creatures and resemble purity in spirit. They have leaf-shaped ears, pointed relative to men. They were about six feet tall and somewhat slender, graceful but strong and resistant to the extremes of nature. Their senses, especially of hearing and sight, were much keener than those of men. Elves apparently do not sleep, but rested their minds in waking dreams or by looking at beautiful things, and they can communicate mentally with each other. Their archery skills were unsurpassed. Immortal, even though they can be slain or die of grief, elves are not subject to age or disease. Elves can recover from wounds which would normally kill a mortal man. However this also made the elves less flexible in terms of adjusting to an otherwise fallen, ever-changing world.
~ Past ~
History: W.I.P

~ Relationships ~
Crush(es): You'll have to get him drunk for that.
Marital Status: Pshh
Father: Takin
Mother:Velvet
Sibling(s): None he is an only child

2Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Empty Re: Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Angel

Angel

Oh ho ho, is he by any chance from Drasnia? xD What a silky fellow he is...

It's great to see another rogue and I look forward to meeting him, Angel might actually not hate this one as much as the others ^^

3Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Empty Re: Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Liafi

Admin

Vurrrrrry interesting character. I kept thinking "Flynn" and "Wolf" as I read some of that stuff.

"You leave me no choice - here comes the smolder"
"The heck is wrong with your face?"

https://alterverse.rpg-board.net

4Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Empty Re: Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Valencia

Valencia
Admin

Leaves XD

Kaldar sounds like he's going to be fun.

5Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Empty Re: Kaldar Mythil || the Rouge Elf Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:31 am

Kaldar

He is not from Drasnia, but i can see how you might think he is a prince from there XD i do intend to make him more mine, but for now this works. XD

And thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum