alterVERSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site open for many types of role play~

You are not connected. Please login or register

The City

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The City  Empty The City Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:00 am

William

William

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is where the main roleplay occurs, here is the most dangerous city of the world. The dogs must save the innocents from the dangers and threats. These threats will be introduced as need be....... Can you save the world tonight?

2The City  Empty Re: The City Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:18 am

William

William

Trotting along the street, the buff coloured American Cocker Spaniel's coat flowed freely. His docked tail was carried in a 45 degree angle from his back, lashing side to side with each stride. His pink tongue peeked from his mouth, his black eyes facing straight forth as he made his way to the park. He had moved from his previous home to a new state, and was looking for a new 'tribe' to join in order to keep up his guardianship of the planet.

(( Lame first post Razz ))

3The City  Empty Re: The City Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 am

Valencia

Valencia
Admin

Abira gave a quick stretch as she woke from her sleep. She glanced around her. In this dangerous world where dogs protected humans, she was alone, protector to no one but herself. Obedient to none and master of her own destiny. Many had tried to tame her, get close to this wild dog but none had even come close. Even the pack didn't bother trying to recruit her any more, knowing that she could not be persuaded.

Trotting out of her cover for the night she readied herself for another day of foraging, travelling around her favourite hotspots of the city. It was sometimes dangerous but she didn't care, she could take on anything.

Giving a further shake to wake herself up, Abira went on. Sniffing at the rubbish she found a turkey leg. "Still good enough to eat," she muttered happily, picking it up and taking it away to eat. Lying down in an empty alleyway she enjoyed a hearty breakfast.

4The City  Empty Re: The City Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:52 pm

William

William

Dunstan was patrolling happily around the city his docked tail swinging behind him happily, and his coat floating through the air. The buff coloured American Cocker spaniel made his way down an alleyway.

He paused briefly to see a miniature schnauzer laying down in the middle of it. His head tilted and his ears perked. Wondering what it was doing. As he approached he saw the schnauzer eating a turkey leg, most likely pulled from the rubbish by the smell of it. Dunstan curled up his nose at the stench of it.

He much preferred his super premium kibble and, the occasional chicken neck or wing, and beef mince. His ears flicked back as he looked at the dog again. "What are you doing?" he barked to the female, maintaining his distance just incase she was a nasty dog.

5The City  Empty Re: The City Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:09 am

Valencia

Valencia
Admin

Abira heard pawsteps coming down her alleyway but didn't even bother to look up. She feared nothing here so there was really no need to be concerned if a dog was wandering up so she kept on eating. However as she heard a voice her ears perked up. Swallowing what she had in her mouth she looked up at the speaker. She frowned, couldn't he see that she was eating. "What do you think I'm doing?" she growled.

Looking him over she noticed that he didn't really look like a street dog. His fur was too... poofy and well kept for a dog who had lived out in the streets their entire life. Abira was glad that her own fur was short and stayed that way, little maintenance was what she liked most about it.

Not only that but he looked disgusted by her meal. House pet, she thought to herself with distaste. Sitting up she glared at him, wondering why he had not left yet.

Last edited by Valencia on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

6The City  Empty Re: The City Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:58 am

William

William

"What do you think I'm doing?"

Dunstan gave a small grunt. Most of the schnauzer's he had come across were this way. His ears perked. "Well it looks like your devouring garbage. That smells like its a few days old" his nose curled up again, and he gave a sneeze.

He sat, the fur from his belly, fluffing out the sides, he gave a small huff. "Why are you eating garbage, and not something that is good for you?" he questioned further. Wondering if this was a stray dog. He was sure that she was, but wanted to be certain.

He gave a huff as he waited. He was ready to make a dash for it if she tried to attack him. The two were approximately the same size, but she had teeth, schnauzers had big teeth for their size, and due to Dunstan being a dog bred for flushing and catching birds, he was short of a few pre-molars, and his canines were not as large. This was to prevent spoiling the birds he caught. It was the way the breed was bred to be. He would surely out-run her though.

He looked at her glare. "Well you woke up on the wrong side of the basket this morning. Or, probably the concrete." he gave a small laugh trying to brighten the mood on the other canid.

7The City  Empty Re: The City Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:24 am

Valencia

Valencia
Admin

A low grumble tried to make it's way out of Abira as he insulted her meal. Obviously an ignorant house pet. Doesn't even know a good find when he sees it. She gave a snort. House pet's had no idea how it was in the real world and not in their cushy houses with their free meals and soft pillows.

"Despite your dislike of my meal it's better than a lot of the other stuff you could scrounge up by yourself. And pooch, any food you find out here is good for you! You take what you can get, we who live in the real world don't get fed fresh food from cans every day."

Abira didn't appreciate his attempt at a joke either. Standing, the hair along her back rose aggressively, "Why don't you just go on back to where ya came from!?"

8The City  Empty Re: The City Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:33 am

William

William

"Despite your dislike of my meal it's better than a lot of the other stuff you could scrounge up by yourself. And pooch, any food you find out here is good for you! You take what you can get, we who live in the real world don't get fed fresh food from cans every day."
"Why don't you just go on back to where ya came from!?"

She was a fiesty one indeed. Dunst continued to sit where he was, not budging. And besides Can food? That was disgusting! She sure was a street dog, and about as bad as they come. He gave a huff.

"Can food? Really. YOU think I get this coat from CAN FOOD?! Its as bad as the stuff your eating! PAH!" he snorted, there was slight humour lingering in his voice, for he was not aggressive like her. "Plus i'm on patrol, i'm not going back where i came from, because I am a guardian, A Beta of the pack, and I am looking after my city" he noted on a more serious tone. Though he did like the idea of going back to his owners apartment and relaxing on her bed all day...

9The City  Empty Re: The City Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 am

Valencia

Valencia
Admin

Abira raised her eyebrow at the male as he went on about hating canned food. She hardly cared about his stupid coat. It was not one of practicality but one that required maintenance. Not at all useful in her own mind.

When he went on to say that he was a guardian of the city she rolled her eyes. So his one of those dogs. She was now bored with the male. "Well, you'd better get on with that 'protecting' thing then. You're not doing much of it sitting around here bothering me." Waving her paw at him, she lay back down to eat. Taking a few bites she munched down the rest of her food. With a lick of her lips she glanced up. "You still here?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum